We’ve just uploaded the latest working version of our increasingly popular Woocommerce Intercom plugin.
This release, v0.1.0 patches a number of bugs, and lays the foundation for a lot more customisations to the controlling of the plugin moving forward.
added with this release:
- ‘variation_title’ meta-data synced for all events generated via Woocommerce Subscriptions.
- You can now choose whether to automatically insert Intercom JS into your site’s footer.
fixed with this release:
- Better handling of syncing when a user doesn’t exist in Intercom yet. Fixes several reported bugs.
- As requested, new customers not automatically tagged with Role type when first synced to Intercom.
- Some users were affected by a bug preventing Intercom JS from being added into footer.
- All syncing of customer information now sends over “First_Name Last_Name” instead of “Display_Name”.
what to expect in next releases:
- Allow new customers to be given a tag of choice when synced to Intercom.
- Add and Update a customer’s life-time value.
- Ability to enable or disable all events.
download the plugin