- Make sure you have followed the Installation Instructions and have enabled Debug Logging in our plugin settings.
- Login to your admin account on your woocommerce store.
- Go to your ‘My Account’ page on the front-end of your WooCommerce store.
- If you have any test/dummy orders there, click on one of them to get to the Order Details front-end page.
- If you have a search bar on your site, search for ‘test’ or one of your product’s names.
- Go to Intercom and click on your Admin’s user profile.
- On the right hand column, you should now see 3 new events, namely ‘Viewed Account‘, ‘Viewed Order‘ and ‘Used Search‘.
- If you do not see your Admin user account or the three events in Intercom, try either of the two debugging steps below.
- If that’s all showing nicely, your store is now connected to your Intercom account and new users/events and purchases will be synced in real-time.
To sync across all your existing registered customers, see Bulk Syncing documentation.